Designed and manufactured by Marsh Industries, the Whisspurr™ is an innovative AVR unit designed to reduce noise and vibration from diaphragm compressors.
Fitted inline between the compressor and air diffuser, the Whisspurr significantly reduces noise and vibration generated from the pulsation of the diaphragm compressor whilst enabling a consistent, unrestricted flow to the air diffuser.
The Whisspurr is predominantly used in the water and wastewater treatment sectors for sewage treatment plant aeration as well as fish husbandry, particularly Koi Carp ponds. However the Whisspurr can be used with virtually any product which requires the use of diaphragm compressors.
- Significantly reduces compressor volume and vibration, addressing concerns of noise pollution in environmentally sensitive areas
- Suitable for all types of compressor; Bibus Secoh, Charles Austen, Nitto, etc.
- No reduction in air pressure from the compressor
- No increase in back pressure to the compressor
- Requires no electrics
- Available in four standard sizes
- Easy retrofit to existing compressors
- Hose tail is 20mm standard
- Dark green unit as standard
- Unique UK design, patent pending